This CD addresses the claim by many that God used the process of evolution in the creation of plants, animals and mankind, often referred to as "Theistic Evolution". There are many Christians who have bought into the belief that evolution has been proven scientifically and so, as a result, they feel the need to twist Scripture to fit this belief. In addition to this CD, we do also have available a 2 CD set presenting the "Top Ten Proofs Evolution is Scientifically Impossible" which addresses the scientific evidence against evolution. This CD however deals specifically with what the Bible says and shows how the Biblical account of creation can not be reconciled with a belief that God used evolution over millions of years, and is presented in simple layman's terms that are easy to understand and remember.
Some of the Biblical information you will learn is:
- How the original Hebrew in Genesis chapter 1 proves 6 literal, 24 hour days of creation were used
- How Jesus' own words prove God didn't use evolution
- How the books of Isaiah and Romans prove God did not use evolution
- How the accounts of Adam and Eve can not, in any way be reconciled with evolution
- How the days of creation could not have been long "eons" of time
- How a belief in evolution waters down the authority of Scripture
You will also learn how to answer objections like:
- "But can't you interpret Genesis 1 both ways?"
- "But if 'a thousand years is as a day to the Lord', couldn't creation have taken millions of years?"
- "Why does it matter if I believe God used evolution?"
- "But hasn't science proven evolution true?"
- "God didn't intend for us to read the Genesis creation account literally, but metaphorically"
- "Yeah, but God wasn't going to explain to Moses all the biological details of evolutionary science"