This audio CD examines the logical, historical and scientific evidence surrounding the dinosaurs to see what they really were and what really happened to them. It is relevant to the Creation/Evolution debate in that evolutionists claim dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago and that modern man didn't "evolve" until the within the last 100,000 years or so. Creation Scientists argue however, that dinosaurs were created about 6000 years ago on days 5 and 6 of the Genesis creation, along with the creatures of the sea and the beasts of the land. So which belief is correct? If Evolution is true, then man never lived with dinosaurs, however, if the Genesis account of Creation is true, then dinosaurs would have lived with man.
In this CD, you will learn fascinating evidence from science and history that proves dinosaurs did, in fact, live with man. You will learn how they went on Noah's Ark and then eventually went extinct over the next few thousand years from hunting and changing environmental conditions after the flood. Again, the evidence presented is from science and history itself.
Some of the fascinating evidence you will learn is:
- How Noah could have logically and easily taken dinosaurs on the Ark
- Historical documentation of live dinosaur sightings, recorded in history by the Vikings, Herodotus, Alexander the Great, Marco Polo and others.
- Where dinosaurs are referenced over 20 times in the Bible
- Where dinosaurs are even physically described in the Bible
- Many dinosaur bones have been found and documented to be fresh and unfossilized
- There are countless historic carvings, statues and cave drawings of humans with dinosaurs
This CD also uses science and history to refute common perceptions like:
- "Doesn't the evidence show dinosaurs were killed by a meteor 65 million years ago?"
- "But aren't dinosaur bones radiometrically dated to be millions of years old?"
- "But the Geologic Column shows dinosaurs died at the end of the Jurassic Period, doesn't it?"
- "Come on, Dinosaurs on Noah's Ark? That's ridiculous!!!"