After listening to this 2 CD Set, just some of the questions you'll be able to answer are...
- "Wasn't Mohammed a man of peace and Prophet of God?"
- "Who was Mohammed and how did he start Islam?"
- "Isn't Islam an Abrahamic faith like Christianity and Judaism?"
- "Don't Muslims worship the same God as Christians? After all, 'Allah' is merely the Arabic word for God."
- "But Muslims say they believe in Jesus too."
- "Islam teaches that Jesus was the Messiah and born of a virgin, so what's the problem?"
- "Just how accurate is the Qur'an according to science and history?"
- "What are some examples of scientific and historical claims made in the Qur'an that have now been blatantly proven false?"
- "But Islam is a religion of peace."
- "But the terrorists are not following the Qur'an, they are disobeying it."
- "What are the Qur'anic verses calling for violence?"
- "Don't all religions have fringe extremists, just like Islam?"
- "Doesn't Christianity have terrorists too, like Timothy McVeigh, the Norway massacre killer, abortion clinic bombers, etc?"
- "Aren't American Muslims victims of intolerance and persecution?"
- "What evidence is there that Islam oppresses women?"
- "What are the facts surrounding the whole Israeli - Palestinian conflict?"
- ...plus many more.
This 2 CD Set will address the 10 most common arguments given to support Islam as well as the answers to refute those arguments using science, logic, history, facts, documented evidence and intellectual reasoning, but all in everyday language and simple layman's terms that are easy to understand and remember.
After listening to these CDs, you will be able to lovingly and confidently discuss Islam with family, friends and co-workers, equipped with the necessary answers to many of the questions that will arise. As you will hear, these CDs are not a personal attack on Muslim people, most of whom are peaceful, but an honest, factual account of the religion of Islam, it's founder and the facts surrounding terrorism within Islam. While we do need to educate ourselves, we also need to pray for and love Muslim people as lost souls in need of the saving truth of Jesus Christ.